[gdal-dev] Exporting triggers/constraints from PG to GPKG

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Dec 22 03:54:50 PST 2020

Hi,

You are right, ogr2ogr converts just the data from the table/view/query and
metadata that defines the coordinate system.  I believe it would be very
hard to handle the creation of triggers and constraints and insert data in
the right order into SQLite, Oracle, MSSQL etc.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

ghtmtt wrote