[gdal-dev] "latest" rasterlite2?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Feb 2 15:12:29 PST 2020

William,

> I see a change in GDAL 3.0.4 to "fix build against latest librasterlite2".
> But this breaks compilation for me.  The latest ratserlite2 I know is
> 1.1.0-beta0 from over a year ago.

Hum, I didn't know this was ever released... When the  driver was initially
developed, it was designed to work with a future version of librasterlite2,
that wasn't released at that time.

> Where do I find this new "latest" rasterlite?

You need to use latest fossil HEAD. Not released yet.

> Could a test be added to allow for older versions?

Would be a bit painful... I would have probably not backported this commit
from master if I had known that 1.1.0-beta0 had been released... Given that
this rasterlite2 driver is likely a edge case, I'd suggest to just drop the
driver for now from your compilation. Or you'd have to build latest fossil
HEAD
Some instructions at http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/about-fossil.html
(libspatialite to be replaced by librasterlite2)

Even