[gdal-dev] "latest" rasterlite2?

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Feb 4 07:14:47 PST 2020

Hi,

If we go back to the beginning of this thread.

You asked what version Even meant with "latest"
>> I see a change in GDAL 3.0.4 to "fix build against latest
>> librasterlite2".
>> But this breaks compilation for me.  The latest ratserlite2 I know is
>> 1.1.0-beta0 from over a year ago.

>Hum, I didn't know this was ever released... When the  driver was initially
>developed, it was designed to work with a future version of librasterlite2,
>that wasn't released at that time.

>> Where do I find this new "latest" rasterlite?

Even answered that he meant the latest checkout from the fossil repository,
not the latest tarball.
>You need to use latest fossil HEAD. Not released yet.

If you need to apply the "fix build against latest librasterlite2" you must
capture sources from the fossil repository because the fix is not written
for the published tarball.

The other tarballs are old as well but I guess that GDAL can be compiled
with them.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

William Kyngesburye wrote