[gdal-dev] Python Wheels for gdal

Christoph Paulik cpaulik at vandersat.com
Thu Jan 30 04:09:03 PST 2020

Thanks for the hints Even. I could have thought about rasterio myself since
I've used their wheels in the past.

Are you open to a merge request for setting this up for the official gdal
python packages?

Christoph

--
*Christoph Paulik* // Head of Infrastructure
VanderSat // Satellite observed water data. Globally. Daily.