[gdal-dev] GDAL bindings for Delphi

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jun 24 14:19:16 PDT 2020

Idan,

I'm not sure having those bindings inside GDAL tree is the best solution. I don't
perceive Delphi user based as being massive, and I suspect there won't probably be
any interest from existing GDAL committers in helping maintaining them, so this could
be more a burden for you and reviewers of GDAL pull requests than an advantage.

What I'd suggest is that you add a link to your repository in the GDAL doc.

To do so, it would probably be good to migrate the content of
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki#GDALOGRInOtherLanguages
with this link to your repository into https://gdal.org/api/ . A PR for that is welcome.

Even