[gdal-dev] Apply Vertical Grid Shift to coordinate

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 22 13:39:44 PDT 2020

Thanks a lot for the help, Even.

That just saved me some headache.

I'll respectfully approach the source of this data before trying to figure
out where to put tabs and line breaks and warping.
And then crossing fingers that the national administration open sources the
data in a usable format rather sooner than later to prevent people from
jumping through hoops.

Best wishes !
Matthias