[gdal-dev] Reading binary data from FileGDB

Paul Harwood runette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:18:40 PDT 2021

I am going to go out on a couple of limbs here :

- About 3041 - it is what it is!

As it happens I have been thinking about learning more about the SWIG side
of things and I had a quick look. Not a trivial issue - that method was
excluded for a reason. There is some complicated marshalling to do.

Even if it was easy - especially with 3.3.0 in the launch tubes it would be
months before anything would come out in a release.

- About 3040 - looks like a bug. But you have the same problem with launch
timetables even once someone fixes it (unless you fix it and then create
your own temp build).

So - the best suggestion I can think of is probably facile (so don't take
it the wrong way ) - but is there no way that you could do it in Python?