[gdal-dev] Misaligned Geotiff/MrSid

Brandon Boldenow brandonboldenow at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:22:53 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I've been having an issue where VFR Raster Sectionals (from faa.gov) and
MrSid imagery are misaligned when compared to my other raster layers.In
other software these appear correctly, so I figure there must be something
I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Do you know what could cause this? I've attached some screenshots with a
reference point to show the misalignment - the black and white satellite
imagery is representative of what I see for most raster formats.

Thanks in advance!

https://pasteboard.co/K1qU2X2.png
https://pasteboard.co/K1qUkot.png
https://pasteboard.co/K1qUsAW.png