[gdal-dev] Get error handler user data when removing CPL Error Handler

Rajsekar Manokaran rajsekar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:52:26 PDT 2021

Thanks, that does make sense.  Fortunately, like py, Rust also has
closures, so user data could be handled directly by the caller.  We're also
pushing for an impl. without user-data support.  The thread local APIs
should also be supported (not done yet though); should be much simpler as
it doesn't involve concurrency.