[gdal-dev] HANA driver proposal

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Thu Sep 16 09:35:24 PDT 2021

Dear Maxim,

This is a mailing list. A lot of people read your emails. The emails are
threaded here.
There is no obligation for anyone to reply the emails, if the thing you're
doing is not fun for them.

Can HANA support Postgres wire protocol instead? This will enable a lot
more compatibility for stuff out of the box, just like it did for Amazon's
databases.