[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer for 2022-2023

DeTracey, Brendan Brendan.DeTracey at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Sat Aug 27 07:09:55 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am simply an occasional GDAL/GIS user. However, I would like to thank Even publicly because the few times over the past decade that I have had issues (one of which lead to a _very_ minor bug fix), he has always taken the time to helpfully reply.

Regards,
Brendan
Brendan DeTracey
brendan.detracey at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
(902)426-9727, VS 203/2-3
If you have received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.
Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement et la supprimer sans l'imprimer, la copier, ou la faire suivre. Merci.