[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer for 2022-2023

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sat Aug 27 15:33:53 PDT 2022

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Howard Butler
Lähetetty: lauantai 27. elokuuta 2022 15.43
Vastaanottaja: gdal dev <gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: [gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer for 2022-2023

Dear PSC,

It has come to my attention that Even's term as a GDAL Maintainer officially ended 31 JUL 2022. I propose that we extend him for another year from 01 AUG 2022 to 31 JUL 2023 under the previous terms and conditions.

Although a small formality, we should make sure to keep a small bit of process around these things.

/me starts with +1

Howard

PS, expect a GDAL Sponsorship Annual Report next week.