[gdal-dev] Reading OAPIF in alternative CRS

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Aug 31 07:06:05 PDT 2022

Hi,

I wonder if I could read data with GDAL from OGC API Features service in other CRS if the server supports it. I know that GDAL OAPIF driver does not support the CRS extension https://docs.ogc.org/is/18-058r1/18-058r1.html and that GeoJSON really does not support other CRS than CRS:84 but we have a server that outputs JSON in other CRS if requested and I would accept any workaround. This URL may not work for everybody but gives an example about using crs= in the request.

https://avoin-paikkatieto.maanmittauslaitos.fi/maastotiedot/features/v1/collections/tieviiva/items?crs=http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/3067&limit=2

-Jukka Rahkonen-