[gdal-dev] Adding OSGEO4W and gisinternals docs in install doc?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Feb 17 10:44:34 PST 2022

Le 17/02/2022 à 19:22, Tamas Szekeres a écrit :
> To be correct, the latest version of the build scripts (including the
> Makefile) are on the refactor branch:
>
> https://github.com/gisinternals/buildsystem/tree/refactor

nice! I actually see
https://github.com/gisinternals/buildsystem/blob/refactor/config.opt
with the URLs of the upstream repositories, and the build commands in
https://github.com/gisinternals/buildsystem/blob/refactor/Makefile

Is the refactor branch the one used for the builds at gisinternals.com ?
(said otherwise, why isn't it the master branch ?)