[gdal-dev] Ogrinfo , ogr2ogr file size limits

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue May 17 03:11:19 PDT 2022

Ah of course. And the ILI2 driver does ingest the whole file into memory

ili2c is not used by the driver. It is just a preparation step to create
the .imd file. So that wouldn't help here. But your alternatives are
good hints. Could be worth to extend
https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/ili.html to mention them, especially if
they can process files of arbitrary files with modest RAM usage

Even