[gdal-dev] A CSW query that seems to me works badly

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:08:04 PST 2022

Hi,
I'm adding another related question.

In the CSW server I'm using, we have some element that I can query, as
"subject" and "abstract".

In the documentation I read that I can run a query using both OGC ISO AP
names and Dublin core names.

In example `apiso:subject` and `dc:subject`.

If I run

ogrinfo --debug on -ro -al "CSW:http://geodati.gov.it/RNDT/csw" -where
"subject LIKE 'inventario'"

OGR creates for me <ogc:PropertyName>dc:subject</ogc:PropertyName>, then I
have `dc:subject`.

In the manual of my CSW server I read that I can query it using also
`apiso:title`.
How can I write a ogrinfo that runs a query based on `apiso:title`?

The only way is to write the XML query?

Because if I run something like this

ogrinfo --debug on -ro -al "CSW:http://geodati.gov.it/RNDT/csw" -where
"apiso:title LIKE 'inventario'"

I have

ERROR 1: SQL Expression Parsing Error: syntax error, unexpected $undefined,
expecting end of string. Occurred around : apiso:title LIKE 'inventario'

FAILURE: SetAttributeFilter(apiso:title LIKE 'inventario') failed.

And I have errors also if I write `-where "'apiso:title' LIKE 'inventario'"`

Thank you

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino