[gdal-dev] A CSW query that seems to me works badly

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:33:02 PST 2022

Hi Even,

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 at 14:17, Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
wrote:

> No, title is not in the lists of hardcoded fields by the OGR CSW driver.
> Probably a fix/improvement to do in the driver.
>
> If I recall well from git history, I coded the driver on a rainy sunday
> afternoon 7 years ago, and it didn't receive much love afterwards :-) There
> are certainly room for a lot of improvements.

I would like to help you write the code, but I don't know how to do it. But
I can do tests and write tutorials.
Today I discovered a bug a find a useful fix.

My love probably has no value for you, but what you've been doing for years
is something extraordinary, and I love you for it :)

Thank you again

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino