[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC69 C/C++ Code Formatting

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Mon Nov 28 09:17:41 PST 2022

Which version of clang-format are we using? (I saw 3.8 somewhere n the
code?) Older versions are not easy to get in modern operating systems. In
Ubuntu 22.04 the default is clang-format-14. It is specially hard in MacOS,
friends told me.

About the blame problems, we can do this:
https://akrabat.com/ignoring-revisions-with-git-blame/

Thanks for the work!