[gdal-dev] tps - gdalwarp vs ogr2ogr

Stijn Tallir stijn+gdal-dev at strict.be
Wed Aug 16 04:16:49 PDT 2023

Yes, I checked them visually for both raster and vector.

I compared the results also visually. The rasters are transformed in a way
that the end ponts of the gcp's align exactly with the result so that is
why I referred to it as "right". The vector data result is in the
neighbourhood of the end points (sometimes a rather significant distance).

The result is different from order 1-3 transformations so I presume the tps
option isn't ignored.

Stijn