[gdal-dev] Cutting Image GDAL C#

peter at dfmsoftware.co.za peter at dfmsoftware.co.za
Wed Dec 13 00:52:27 PST 2023

I made it work, no need to respond

Was helped out in the Libera.Chat

Kind Regards / Vriendelike Groete

Peter West

PO Box 537, Eerste River, Cape Town, 7103
124 Fairview Road, Penhill, Eerste River, 7100
2017/129810/07 VAT4500278363 Tel: +27 21 904 1154

To view our disclaimer, please click on the following link:

 <https://dfmtechnologies.co.za/terms> https://dfmtechnologies.co.za/terms

Want to know more about what it is that we do? Click
<https://dfmtechnologies.co.za/> here to redirect to our website!

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally
privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use,
distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also
notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail. DFM
Technologies does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense
arising from this e-mail and/or accessing any files attached to this e-mail.
Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of
Section 11 of the Electronic Communications &Transactions Act, 25 of 2002.

Please refer to our Privacy Policy that is available on our Website with the
following address/Link pertaining to our commitment to compliance with the
Popi Act.

 <https://dfmtechnologies.co.za/privacypolicy> DFM Technologies - Privacy
Policy