[gdal-dev] How to build STAC of local raster files?

Vincent Sarago vincent.sarago at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:03:14 PST 2023

For creating STAC Items you can look at https://github.com/developmentseed/rio-stac (disclaimer I’m the author), you can also have a look at https://github.com/stac-utils/pystac for creating items and catalog

Here is a quick how to about how to create items and collection and ingesting them to pgstac https://github.com/developmentseed/eoAPI/tree/master/demo/noaa

Vincent