[gdal-dev] [Board] Travis usage of GRASS

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 14 09:38:56 PST 2023

Hi,

just reacting to "We were considering cancelling OSGeo’s subscription".
For GDAL, our current use of Travis-CI is to test portability on the
Graviton2 ARM64 and s390x big-endian platforms (we use github CI for x64
Linux/Win/Mac). For Graviton2, this is more the ARM64 side of things
than the Graviton2 specific one, as ARM64 is the architecture of recent
Apple hardware and there's no corresponding workers for github CI (not
sure if there free CI solutions that can be integrated with github and
offer ARM64 support?). s390x/big-endian use cases have probably little
market relevance nowadays.

Even