[gdal-dev] ogrinfo Unable to identify source geometry field with GDAL 3.7 but not 3.3?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 12 05:19:41 PDT 2023

I also confirm the error with today's master (3.8.0dev).

Jukka is correct (same thinking as me), this works directly from CSV
(into PostgreSQL 15.3) now...

   ogr2ogr -f "PG:dbname=nz_address port=xxx user=xxx password=xxx"
nz-addresses.csv -oo GEOM_POSSIBLE_NAMES=WKT

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training