[gdal-dev] GDAL driver plugins on github ?

Andrew C Aitchison andrew at aitchison.me.uk
Wed Jul 19 07:32:48 PDT 2023

I would like to put a gdal driver on github *as a plugin*.
Are there any existing gdal drivers, or other projects that
depend upon gdal, already separately in github that I could
use as a starting point ?

Any other suggestions as how to do this would be welcomed,
bearing in mind that if mine is the first, it may be copied
by future plugins.

* I have offered another driver as a pull request,
but Evan found reviewing my code to be overwhelming.

Thanks,

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                    andrew at aitchison.me.uk