[gdal-dev] Installing Arrow/Parquet

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 26 13:21:07 PDT 2023

You would need to build arrow-cpp and install it. If you install it in
the /usr prefix, GDAL CMake will autodetect it. Otherwise you'll have to
pass -DArrow_DIR=${install_prefix}/lib/cmake/Arrow

you may also install a prebuilt arrow-cpp package: cf
https://arrow.apache.org/install/  and GDAL CMake will autodetect it