[gdal-dev] GRIB can't get nodata and cmake can't disable FileGDB

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at outlook.com
Fri May 12 10:02:03 PDT 2023

Hi Even,

I was using GCC 4.8.5 on Linux and getting the same error in openfilegdb as mentioned in (fixes #6991<https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/6991>).

So, I did what you suggested, and build GDAL 3.6 without a problem.

My mistake is that I was traying to get rid of the error by turning off the wrong driver (filegdb)!

So, everting seems to be fine with cmake. Great job in the transaction from autoconf, BTW.

And thanks again for fixing the GRIB driver. (fixes #7673, #7674).

Best regards,

Ivan