[gdal-dev] Fwd: oblique cuts on a raster using python GDAL

Naima Dambrine naima.etienne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 03:29:41 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Naima Dambrine <naima.etienne at gmail.com>
Date: mar. 7 nov. 2023 à 09:16
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] oblique cuts on a raster using python GDAL
To: Javier Jimenez Shaw <j1 at jimenezshaw.com>

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help, it let me try and try again, and you are
right when you say that it is possible.
I finally obtain a perfect cut in python, here is the code :

gdal.Warp(

output-raster,

raster-ds,

format=  ‘GTiff’,

cutlineDSName= ‘geometry-extraction.shp’,

cropToCutline = True,

xRes = None, yRes=None,

resampleAlg=’nearest’,

multithread= True,

srcNoData=None, dstNodata=255,

options=[‘COMPRESS=DEFLATE’, ‘PREDICTOR=2’, ‘ZLEVEL=9']

)

Have a nice day,

Naïma