[gdal-dev] "RFC 98: Build requirements for GDAL 3.9" available for review

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:25:01 PST 2023

Woohoo! I look forward to the cleanups that this will enable.  Thank you
Even for working on this!

I am hoping that the hdf4 will get some similar improvements in 2024. I
haven't looked to see if any of the hdf4 cleanup in 2023 could allow GDAL
cleanup. My guess is that there isn't anything yet as most of the changes
have been internal only.