[gdal-dev] Is the SOSI Norwegian driver still useful?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Nov 25 09:25:15 PST 2023

Hi,

I got feedback from a user
(https://mastodon.social/@lenas@fosstodon.org/111470467316641321) that
the driver is apparently still usable for some datasets that can be
downloaded from the national map catalog
(https://kartkatalog.geonorge.no<https://kartkatalog.geonorge.no>). So I
guess we'll have to keep it alive for now. But the Norwegian community
would be most welcome to step up to maintain it to address its shortcomings.

Even