[gdal-dev] GDAL & content on sharepoint

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:07:06 PDT 2023

Hi list!

This may be a long shot, but has anyone any experience with accessing
content stored on Sharepoint directly through GDAL? I'm not referring
to content synced locally (which works), but rather content in a
shared sharepoint folder which a user typically just accesses via the
web.

It looks like it could be theoretically possible by using the Sharepoint "
"_api/web/GetFolderByServerRelativeUrl" endpoint along with vsicurl
(along with the required authentication dance), but I'm curious
whether anyone else has tried this in the past and what the results
have been like....

Regards,
Nyall