[gdal-dev] lost python api doc?

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 15:52:36 PDT 2024

I'm confused about how to browse the python api docs, I used to just web
search "osgeo.gdal Warp", and then scan down the first result page to find
"Warp(" and I had the documentation I needed.

Where is that now? (Why can't I find it, sorry - grepping the sources for
"Warp(" only results in RFC 59 references, so I think this might be a real
problem).

If I'm just navigating the API docs incorrectly I'd appreciate a
walkthrough to find the signature and param descripts for "Warp()". Thanks!

Cheers, Mike

--
Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer