[gdal-dev] Re-post, user-defined

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Apr 29 06:23:47 PDT 2024

Hi,

it is difficult to help you with just the elements you've provided.

What could be helpful is:

- the output of gdalinfo on the input file

- the output of gdalinfo on the output file generate by ArcPy

- how you define the target projection in ArcPy

- the output of gdalinfo on the output file generate by GDAL

- links to all the above files

- the GDAL version you use

Totally blind guess: try to add "+towgs84=0,0,0 " in your -t_srs PROJ
string, to ask PROJ to consider that your target CRS datum has the same
center and axis orientation as WGS84 (and thus go to geographic <-->
geocentric conversion when changing datums). Otherwise without datum
shifts, PROJ will consider that longitude,latitude coordinates of the
geographic CRS underlying the source and target CRS is the same.

Even