[gdal-dev] Build question: GDAL with libwebp....

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:13:28 PST 2024

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for replying.  I am not looking for ways to edit CMakeLists.txt
files, especially since I don't really understand the syntax.

 I was just hoping that someone who had built GDAL with WEBP enabled would
tell me how to specify both libraries to cmake on the command line.

Sorry I over-complicated my question!

carl