[gdal-dev] A qüestion about ICreateLayer() and it's parameter eType

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Feb 18 10:08:01 PST 2024

Le 12/02/2024 à 11:05, Abel Pau via gdal-dev a écrit :

> Hi again,
>
> forget the question.
>
> I finally use the variable to inform that layers with measures will be
> processed without Measures.

Otherwise you can just use the parameter type without its name (or by
commenting out the name)

void foo(int /* ignored_parameter */)

You might also find the following more verbose version, but I'd tend to
prefer the above on

void foo(CPL_UNUSED int ingored_parameter)

Most drivers don't warn if you provide a measured geometry type and they
only support the 2D version. Actually drivers that support measured
geometries should explicitly advertize the OLCMeasuredGeometries layer
capability. Cf
https://gdal.org/development/rfc/rfc61_support_for_measured_geometries.html#compatibility-issues

Even