[gdal-dev] How to use geokey CoordinateEpochGeoKey in Geotiff from Python

David Shean dshean at uw.edu
Wed Jan 24 19:41:20 PST 2024

Hi Even,
Thanks for the pointer to this resource, and for working to support this important functionality.
Would it make sense to add the -a_coord_epoch option to gdal_edit.py, so users can directly update the GeoTiff header for a dataset with known epoch?
-David

--
David Shean
Civil and Environmental Engineering