[gdal-dev] Censor area in tiles of aerial image

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Mar 19 06:05:44 PDT 2024

Why not just trying?

Demo:

$ gdal_create -outsize 10 10 -burn 255 test.tif -a_srs EPSG:4326 -a_ullr
0 10 10 0
$ gdal_rasterize -burn 0
'{"type":"Polygon","coordinates":[[[2,2],[2,4],[4,4],[4,2],[2,2]]]}'
test.tif
$ gdal_translate test.tif /vsistdout/ -of aaigrid
ncols        10
nrows        10
xllcorner    0.000000000000
yllcorner    0.000000000000
cellsize     1.000000000000
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 0 0 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 0 0 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255
255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255

That said, I've attempted to clarifiy it pe
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/4377ce22ec8d26b76760e8c1e4a9ffa2bd240b7d