[OSGeo-Edu] Re: [OSGeodata] Tie-in to Education Committee

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:16:31 EDT 2006

Dear all,

just to say that I am available to work on a nice edu
dataset and to work on improving available public geodata to
make them useful...

Does anyone know when we'll have access to telascience to
process geodata? I have most methods/scripts already implemented
for processing the data on the wiki list but I am lacking bandwidth/space
to work on these fat global data sets (in order to extract smaller pieces).
So telascience access would be useful. Any ideas?

Markus