[Geowanking] FW: Volunteer-based mapping?

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:37:56 EDT 2006

Take a look at the maps that CommEnSpace has done:
http://www.commenspace.org/services/interactive-maps.html

They are MapServer based and the cartography is very pretty.

Their shoreline access mapping app might be of interest to you.  It
indicates access and you can view photos of any point on the coast.
http://mapserver.commenspace.org/tpl_public_access/interactive-map.php

I realize that this isn't volunteer data gathering, but most of their apps
are related to conservation.

David.