PGL, ENGLISH (Canada) Moving

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 21 12:33:17 EDT 2006

Hey folks.

With the recent changes here in Ottawa.. Both the Ottawa GRASS and
MAPSERVER user groups are in the fomration stage of a local regional
chpater. As such we hope to increase the interest in the Pubic Geodata
licence. I started a tab for discussion related to the subject in our
http://ottawa.osgeo.org page her
https://ottawa.osgeo.org/servlets/ForumMessageList?forumID=19

I will get a copy of the licence in its current state there soon.

Last night lots of good discussion and interest around the GPL occurred
so maybe some folks from the geodata realm want to hop in.

We'll see if motivation can get this licence off the ground.

Cheers