Attending Where 2.0 ?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu May 18 14:13:19 EDT 2006

Your OSGeo Promotion and Visibility committee need to line up people to help
with the OSGeo booth we are going to have at Where 2.0.

If you are attending the conference, this is your chance to get involved.
Please add yourself to the list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_at_Where_2.0#Booth_Area

Where it says:
 "Add your name and project here"
If you aren't representing a particular project, just say your project is
OSGeo.

The sooner you can do this, the better.

If you could make it to the conference and help but are not able to, due to
the cost of the conference fees, it looks like we might be able to get a few
more passes for those who are going to help with the booth or other OSGeo
events.  Let the visibility committee know if this is your only barrier and
we'll see what we can do (email: dev at visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org).

If you have any questions about our Where 2.0 promotion opportunities, don't
hesitate to ask!

Thanks a lot,
Tyler

--