[OSGeodata] geotorrent.org data distribution

Richard Orchard richard.orchard at ermapper.com
Sun May 28 08:36:26 EDT 2006

Hi Markus,

If you can setup an account on geoTorrent.org, or send me details of an
existing account and / or accounts of other key people, I will authorise
upload access ASAP, so you can start sharing data.

I will remove the "data-type restrictions" sentence tomorrow.

We have some limited hosting capabilities to keep certain torrents
alive, so may be able to help you out in this regard as well.

I am really happy that geoTorrent.org can help with this :)

Best wishes,

Richard Orchard