[OSGeodata] WFS-basic and geometadata exchange

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Tue Oct 24 08:31:16 EDT 2006

Raj,

As you well know, Atom is XML!
But as far as the user sees it in Safari or some decent newsfeed reader, it
is presented as text/html.  Hence no XML reading/parsing skills on the
user/client side.
That's what I meant.
Now, a fancier client could do some more extreme presentations but the
"basic" functionality stands.
Is this a better definition?
Pat.