[OSGeodata] UNOSAT - Satellite Imagery for All

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 03:54:07 EDT 2006

Hi Mateusz,

I checked the site but didn't find a copyright statement.
It seems to be like "free beer", not freedom. Do you know
details?
Example test question: Could I use those data in a formal
training for which I get paid (so, this would be a sort of
commercial activity then)?

It would be good if UNOSAT added a clear data license.
Maybe you friend at CERN has some insights.

Best
Markus