[Geodata] request to OSGEO geodata for contributing Philippine datasets

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:04:33 EST 2007

Hi,

On Dec 5, 2007 2:32 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> hi Maning,
>
> maybe, just for the structure and data to collect, take a look at the
> OSGeo Edu data set for North Carolina:
> http://www.grassbook.org/data_menu3rd.php

Thanks!  This looks like a dream dataset.  A good benchmark.  Thank
you for pointing this out.

On a related note,  I have been reviewing some data we have, they are
in vector format.  The metadata tells two types of restriction:
1. no restrictions of use
2. non-commercial use only

Pending clarifications from the data provider, is it safe to say that
the  "1. no restrictions of use" data  is OK?