[Geodata] River locks and waterfalls ?

Chieko Maene cmaene at uic.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:08:24 EST 2007

I don't know if the data exists but I would ask either USGS hydrographic
data team (http://nhd.usgs.gov/data.html) or NOAA Office of Coast Survey
hydrographic data team (http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/hsd/hydrog.htm).
Both takes questions via email or phone. I haven't used NOAA's ENC
(Electronic Navigation Chart - in IHO S-57 format) nor RNC (Raster
Navigational Charts - in NOAA BSB format), so I don't know exactly what
NOAA has, but I know the agency and USGS collect much hydrographic
features information. They may know the data source.. Chieko