[Geodata] RE: [Viscom-dev] Meeting conflict

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Jan 29 03:12:26 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:12:55PM -0800, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> Because I'm a nice guy who wants to avoid any semblance of conflict at
> all costs, I've moved VisCom to Wednesdays.

thx mpg, much appreciated, Thursdays work consistently well for us.

> I have also put our meeting on the Drupal calender.  Maybe we'll get
> more attendees that way :-)

I didn't know we had a functional Drupal calendar yet. OMG i am so behind
the times. /me quickly looks at http://www.osgeo.org/

It's a nice idea, but i think that we should have >=2 different classes
of event - ones happening in real physical space in that Outside World
which i was recently startled to notice the existence of - and purely
virtual ones which are more about organising efforts...? if we put all
the internal events there, the bigger ones will quickly drop off the
list.

http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/index.php/Main_Page looks exciting for the
13th-15th March! it really is all happening on the German open source
scene, isn't it. But i refuse to learn the awful German language. ;P

cheers,

jo