[Geodata] Fwd: FOSS4G Presentation Confirmation Required

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:34:33 EDT 2007

Any chance of getting a sneak preview of the state of GeoData before
this weekend?
I'm compiling slides for a presentation titled "Open Standards, Open
Source, Open Data".
What are the hot issues?

* License?
* Discovery including metadata?
* What data is available?
* Where can I find it?

I'm look for I, maybe 2 slides and ~ 5 mins material, so high level
answers are sufficient.

Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050