[Geodata] OpenAerialMap: To what extent does the Geodatacommittee want to participate?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 28 11:35:49 EST 2007

What David said...  A seamless highest-resolution raster data source
would be a huge boon to open source geospatial, and should absolutely be
supported by the GeoData committee.

Jason
________________________________

From: David William Bitner
Subject: Re: [Geodata] OpenAerialMap: To what extent does the
Geodatacommittee want to participate?

[snip]

Personally, I think this is a great use of resources.

[snip]

My feelings are that this type of partnering with data projects would be
a very good direction for our group and indeed a very good thing.

[snip]

Thanks again for all you work here Chris!