[Geodata] Ottawa Open Atlas

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Oct 21 14:03:28 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Dave Sampson wrote:

> In Canada we have fantastic base data and I am interested in building
> upon that. Everything from streetlights to fire hydrants and storm
> sewers to schools, fire stations, police and ambulance.
[...]
> So I am wondering if there is any chance of using any OSGEO resources
> such as the data repository and such. I got lost following all the wiki
> page discussions and found the dead end at http://geodata.telascience.org/

If John Graham agrees, then I would invite you to use the resources
which I've been given and whose use I've been laying out here:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Geodata_Repository#PostGIS_serving_vector_data

Unfortunately the service is currently down due to major remake of the
power supply at this location. Yet I'd be happy to assist you in
getting things up and running there. I'll send a note when the service
is back alive.

Cheers,
	Martin.