[Geodata] GSHHS 1.6 Shapefiles

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Apr 8 02:49:57 EDT 2008

Martin Spott wrote:

> We've been making a new Shapefile set, now properly clipped, as it
> seems. Please see if it does the job for you,

Well, we'd be happy if people had a look at it and, especially those of
you who have certain knowledge/experience with coastline data, report
if their "favourite corner cases" are being handled correctly in this
Shapefile conversion. Just to remind you of the location:

  ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/GIS/GISData/GSHHS/README.Shapefiles

Cheers,
	Martin.